On this Chiang Mai tour you will visit four of the most important Chiang Mai temples.
You will see the architectural diversity between the Lanna, Thai, Sri Lankan, Burmese and Mon styles.
If you are a temple buff or would like to get more acquainted with some of Chiang Mai’s temples, then this is a great way to spend half a day.
The tour will also drop by a real suburban Chiang Mai market where an abundance of Thai and local foods are offered.
Highlight of Temples, You’ll Visit:
- Wat Phra Singh – A perfect example of the classic Northern Thai or Lanna style of temple architecture.
- Wat Chiang Man – The oldest temple in the city. Founded in 1296 and features typical northern Thai temple architecture.
- Wat Chedi Luang – Well known for its huge earthquake damaged chedi which was once the tallest structure in Chiang Mai.
- Wat Suan Dok – The flower garden temple. Built in a forest grove in 1373 and now surrounded by a group of whitewashed Lanna stupors, housing the remain of past Thai Royal families.
A special request:
We kindly ask that all visitors dress respectfully by not wearing sleeveless T-shirts, shorts or strapless sandals, when visiting temples.
You can typically expect the following for this type of tour:
Cost : 750THB per person
Duration : Haft Day (approximately 4hrs.)
Tour Time : 08.00am – 12.30pm / 13.00pm – 17.30pm
- Admission fee to all attractions in the program
- An English-speaking tour guide
- Air-conditioned transportation and transfer to meeting point